Friday, June 29, 2012

27 weeks

A pic will come later. A lot goes into packing for nine days away from home so the weekly photo did not happen.

How far along: 27 weeks. Helloooo 3rd tri. I need to get on this nursery decorating thing.

Total weight gain: 127lbs, up 15 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: I think my hips are widening because my non-mat pants are getting a bit tight in that area. Fabulous.

Best moment this week: my Gestational Diabetes test. Oh wait, we're talking best moment. That would be watching baby girl move my belly all around :)

Movement: still quite often. It amazes me how big she is already. I feel her move on both sides of my body at the same time. Arm and leg jabs all at once!

Food Cravings: Nothing crazy, but I did eat that Cinnabun loaf like it was my job.

Sleep: I'm exhausted but can't seem to get to bed before 11pm. My body is getting me ready for the inevitable sleep deprivation.

Milestones: baby's lungs and immune system are maturing. She's clocking in around 2lbs and 14 inches.

Random: I'm checking out and will be spending the next week beachside. I'm so ready for this vacation!

While no bump pic, I always have Parker pics :) My girly girl is not a fan of getting messy so helping with the garden lasted all of 4 seconds.





This was about a month ago. Now our garden is flourishing with yummy things like zucchini, peppers, tomatoes, a million herbs, carrots, peas, and other veggies. Oh, and weeds. If you recall, I think gardening basically blows. I have no intentions of spending hours pulling weeds so they will just have to stay put. We'll see what grows!

No comments:

Post a Comment