Thursday, June 14, 2012

25 weeks

Don't mind the blurry cell phone picture. I was trying to snap this as fast as I could while Parker was attempting to swing a Ziploc bag filled with a container of light corn syrup at Sydney. This is precisely why I need a lock on our pantry.











































How far along: 25 weeks

Total weight gain: Still at 126lbs for the second week in a row, up 14 pounds. There will most likely be a weight gain this week because I caved and bought these:






















I only knew these to be sold at Sam's Club in a ginormous bag so imagine my freak out in the Target candy aisle when I saw the small bag version. I'm planning a massive Sam's trip next weekend and these will surely make it on my list. I downed these things like it was my job when I was nursing and still stayed at my all time low weight. Nursing Parker was pretty cool because of the bonding, nutrients, yada yada yada, but I'd be lying if the calorie burn wasn't part of my motivation to keep it going too :) Eating whatever you want with no exercise and weight loss is fab.

Maternity Clothes: Still in my normal shorts and pants thanks to the Bella Band.

Best moment this week: seeing all the fun Parker is having going down her new slide. She is obsessed.

Movement: constantly :)

Food Cravings: I like putting cream cheese on everything. But I do that when I'm not pregnant. What can I say, I'm a dairy girl.

Sleep: The stars aligned last night. Parker woke up at midnight and I didn't get up to pee until 5am. I can count on one hand the number of times I've slept that long of a stretch since Parker's been born. So yeah, it was fantastic.

Random: I should have known that my pregnancy with Parker was too easy. It's payback time now. My back kills, the varicose veins have gotten worse (WTF?!?!), and I have a hard time getting up and down. I feel like I'm 70 instead of 28. It's all worth it though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment