Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012

Kris and I had a wild NYE. We made some delicious eats.



Potato Skins, Shrimp Scampi, Jalapeno Herb Crab Dip, and Cheddar Sausage Balls. Yum!

Then we hung out and watched all the fun in Times Square. I've always wanted to be in a hotel right in the middle of the NYC NYE madness. I'm secretly hoping that Parker wants to do the same one day so that we can make a family trip out of it! Our night really got out of hand and we partied until 6am.

































Partied with puke and poop that is. Our little miss caught something on our Ohio travels and was up all.night.long. I felt horrible. I wished that it was me miserable instead of our baby girl. Her stomach is still bothering her a bit and she's having trouble sleeping laying down on her tummy, side, or back so right now she's sleeping in the stroller. We've never used a stroller other than for jogging, but now we use it for a temporary baby bed. We do things a bit different in this house ;)








2012 hasn't started out in the most ideal way but I'm sure our luck will change!

No comments:

Post a Comment