Friday, March 30, 2012

I have issues

When I was pregnant with Parker I *knew* it was a boy so around 16w I bought a ton of darling boy clothes covered in tigers, alligators, and soccer balls. When the anatomy scan showed us that we were in fact having a hamburger and not a hot dog I was elated. Headbands! And tutus! And bows! And...oh wait, I have a closet full of boy clothes already. So back to the store they went in exchange for dresses and leggings.

This time around I once again have the crazy baby buying urge that can only be satisfied by itty bitty baby clothes. And while I've been feeling girl this entire time I'm now 100% convinced that it's a boy. One, we have a boy name and cannot for the life of us agree on a girl's name. Two, and I didn't even realize I was doing this until recentely, but every time I walk in what will be baby #2's room I envision it decorated up all boy. But we know how my intuition goes...

So I don't think that I should be allowed to purchase baby clothes until I know the sex unless they are gender neutral and lo and behold I have finally found some non-fugly unisex clothes compliments of Kate Quinn Organics: Oh so adorable.


























Now I wait until April 30th to find out what's cooking. I could pay out of pocket and get an elective u/s in about a week at a random place but those early scans can sometimes be wrong. The anticipation is killing me. I can tell you that I will be taking the entire day of April 30th off of work to go shopping with the little miss for her new brother or sister. Squee!



4 comments:

  1. I CANNOT wait to find out what you're having!! I hope it's a boy too. I think you need one...or maybe Kris needs one so he isn't totally out numbered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris really is so outnumbered--even our dog is a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As we've already discussed, LOVE Kate Quinn. If you're not on their mailing list, let me know. They sent out a great coupon for this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not on the mailing list but apparently I need to be! I certainly wouldn't mind if you forwarded it to me--first name.last name at gmail :)

    ReplyDelete