Thursday, March 29, 2012

14 Weeks



How far along: 14 weeks

Total weight gain: 116.4, down a little over 1lb from last week, up a total of 4lbs

Maternity Clothes: maternity shorts have been broken out!

Best moment this week: feeling a ton of movement :)

Movement: still a lot of rolling around going on in there. I bet that I would feel it more often if I sat and relaxed for a minute since I usually feel baby when I'm laying in bed trying to fall asleep.

Food Cravings: Spicy California rolls with extra spicy sauce. It pays to work right next door to a sushi restaurant. Nom nom nom.

Sleep: I like to overexert myself but I need to watch it. I've felt pretty blah the past few days from overdoing it and lack of sleep. I went to bed last night at 830pm to make up for it but still don't feel stellar.

Milestones:Baby has fingerprints that he/she created while swimming around in the amniotic fluid and is about 3.5 inches long.

Girl or boy: I've changed my mind--I feel that it's boy.

Random: I was on such a streak of feeling awesome. I'm hoping that my energy returns and that I don't feel like puking everywhere because morning/all day sickness has returned. -----

No comments:

Post a Comment