Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Things to Do With Your Toddler

At 8 months pregnant I went to see Lady Gaga in concert.  We had awesome seats in a suite compliments of one of our wholesalers (finance has real perks other than zero fee accounts and purchasing funds sans sales charges, wahoo!).   I think that my belly and I blended in quite well with all the cross dressers, fishnet stockings, and thigh high boots.  The concert was ahfreakingmazing and from all the moving around that Parker did I could tell she was a fan of the show too. 

When Parker was a little babe, Lady Gaga soothed her.  Bad Romance was our Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.  Just Dance our Rock a Bye Baby.  Whatever works, right?

Fast forward to now.  Every so often we turn the TV to MTV Hits to get our Gaga fix--ahhh, the perks of having a baby who doesn't watch TV...we keep it on whatever we want and Parker doesn't even care.  This is like gold!--but I heard all about Toddler music on Pandora and I got crazy excited.  Toddler music? On Pandora? How did I never know about this?

The music is actually pretty fun and Parker loves it.  So crank that music up and dance around with your little ones!


Hi mama.  My hair is all ready for wild music time.

No comments:

Post a Comment