Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Monster At The End of This Book

The Hungry Caterpillar is old news. The Monster At The End of This Book has now taken center stage. Growing up, this was one of my favorite books. I had a lot of other favorite Little Golden Books but this Grover one made me giggle every single time. And now it's Parker's favorite book. We read to her every day--at least ten books, many times a lot more than that (no exageration)--but this is the book she always goes for and wants read over and over. It's a lot of fun reading books that I remember reading growing up!

































Don't mind Paker being read to while in her high chair. She is OBSESSED with this thing. If we keep it upright rather than folding it up she walks to it and asks to be put in it.



Only one more day of work this week for me then it's off for a four day weekend! I'll be getting in plenty of snuggle time with my baby and oh, probably couch shopping seeing as how we're on our third, technically fourth couch and still not satisfied. I'll save that story for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment