Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was a blast. We ate, drank, and generally just had an awesome time.

My normal method of cooking goes out the window on Thanksgiving. Give me all the butter, cream, and fat you got. I'm talking a cheese ball, spinach dip, and bacon wrapped jalapenos (you read that right. absolutely out of this world incredible).


































We had wine, beer, and Tequila Touchdown (score!)


































I made Parmesan Mashed Potatoes, Honey Glazed Carrots, Broccoli Bake, Gravy, Creamy Mac and Cheese (DELISH) and Stuffing. Nina brought the sweet potatoes and my mom brought Green Bean Casserole.













For dessert I made my Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake, Nikki made Pumpkin Cheesecake, and Lindsey made Oreo Dessert. Kris makes an out of this world chocolate fondue and we planned to make it but decided not to with all the other eats. I'm looking forward to it this week though!





Are you drooling at your screen yet?

I'll post more pics from the day later. All in all it was a fabulous day. It would have been more fabulous if all of our family could have been together but everyone was there in spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment