Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Silly Outfit Day!

Today’s Spirit Week theme was Silly Outfit day. Parker went with her clothes inside out and different socks with her pants tucked in.

And that very much so mirrored our morning. I tried to wake up early to get ready for work but Parker didn’t think that was a great idea. So back into bed I went to cuddle with her. Typically if I don’t get up early and stay up I don’t bother setting my alarm since I have a human alarm clock. But this time change has affected my little alarm clock. So I woke up at 7:40am. In an ideal world I need to be out the door at 7:50am. AH!

The time change in my pre-Parker days never really bothered me. In college everyone got worked up when the bar would close early (or super pumped when it stayed open an hour later) but other than that it was just another day. My body never got thrown off too much. Now it’s like the worst thing ever since you’re talking about messing with my baby’s sleep!

Crazy outfit for a crazy morning…quite appropriate!

And, in case you’re wondering, I got me and the little miss out of the door at 7:57am. That has to be some sort of a world record.

No comments:

Post a Comment