Sunday, November 6, 2011

12 Month Photo Shoot

Fall is, hands down, my favorite season. Today was one of those perfect fall days--a crisp 60 degrees, sunny skies, and burnt orange, red, and yellow leaves to play in. I've been waiting for a day like this to get Parker's 12 month photos. I'm no professional photographer but I can see my pictures getting better and better the more that I shoot. I'm really happy with the way these turned out! The weather cooperated quite well but a baby (I mean toddler, sob) who doesn't like us to be more than a foot away from her at all times threw a curve ball in the mix. So trying to set her down and step back to get the pictures turned out to be just a bit difficult. Thankfully I had Kris to help me out!

Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment