Thursday, December 20, 2012

Getting in the Christmas mood

We love Santa in this house.


We're cool with him.


Yeah, like totally cool.


It reminded me a wee bit of last year, no? Except, you know, Teagan hadn't even been conceived yet.  My how things change in a year.

I am giddy giddy giddy for Christmas.  Parker gets Christmas this year.  Santa, reindeer, presents (I want baby dolls!), Christmas lights...the whole nine yards.  It makes me a thousand times more excited to celebrate in mere days. How that's possible I can't begin to explain.  I bordered on a female version of Clark Griswald already so I'm a whole new sort of Christmas crazy this year.
And it's Teagan's first Christmas so that just adds to my level of excitement. 

Now if only I could figure out how to transform all this rain into snow....it's December, Michigan! Bring on the snow!


No comments:

Post a Comment