Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Recap

Another Christmas under our belts and a lifetime of memories made. Santa was good to us, we saw loads of family, and I can now move forward with the fact that we will be showcased on the next season of Hoarders. Drowning in toys over here. But hey, that's a good problem to have.  We will need all the indoor fun if this snow keeps up. I'm loving our outside sled time (like, really loving it) but I can only take so much before I need to retreat to the warmth of the great indoors.

Now to prepare for NYE. Growing up we spent NYE stuffing our faces with awesome food while movies played all night. I'm giddy to do the same this year while snuggling up with my loves. In pajamas, of course. Might as well stay comfy. 

Happy (almost) New Year!


Teagan approves of Christmas. She doesn't approve of the lack of socks. Heads up to all the baby sock makers out there...baby feet are small.  The socks you make are not.


Presentpalooza the weekend before with Nana, Pap Pap, Lindz and Jes.


Present opening is obviously serious business.




Girlfriend just does not stop smiling.


Holiday Barbie is a family tradition.  Grandma Eva always bought it for me, and now Nana and Pap Pap are buying them for Parker and Teagan. 

What won't be a family tradition is keeping them all pristine in their boxes, never to be touched as to not effect their resale value. Let meme tell you something.  Go ahead and Ebay Holiday Barbies from the 90s.  Thousands of bitter 20 somethings are trying to sell their mint condition fancy dress clad Barbie's for chimp change. Will not happen.


Clifford!






It's comical to me that people can actually sit and hold Teagan. Parker never allowed such a thing. We had to run around the house with her. Still do to this day.


Still smiling.




Merry Giraffe Christmas! Consider Teagan's mind blown.


Buck up, Snow White.





Best Mom mug, what what.
In true awesome big sister fashion, Parker opened all of Teagan's gifts and handed them right over.
Umm, I'm being buried in gifts. You just snap away.  Don't worry about it.


If one more gift is placed on me I will lose it.





After the fact I realized that we had a giraffe themed holiday going on.


Giraffe rides.


Princess dress up? Old lady tea party?


Matching hats. Matching jammies. Matching dresses and shirts strewn around somewhere. Will they still permit me to dress them like twins when they are teenagers?!


Fuzzy leopard hats with ears were a major success.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment