Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Half Baked!

20 weeks down, 20 (maybe more like 21, 22) weeks to go.

How far along: 20 weeks

Total weight gain: Still at 122lbs, up 10 pounds. No weight gain for the week. Good, right? Hardy har har. I know what's going to happen this week. I'll gain like 7lbs to make up for it.

Maternity Clothes: I still haven't caved and bought maternity pants yet. I wonder how long I can make it in my normal work pants...maybe the whole time?

Best moment this week: Feeling outside movement! I didn't feel Parker on the outside until 24w so feeling baby girl at 19 1/2w was a pleasant surprise. Last night I was in bed cuddling with Parker after she refused the crib and baby girl was kicking away. I don't think my smile could have been any bigger.

Movement: here and there

Food Cravings: not much. Kris did bring home ribs last night and while I can count on one hand the number of times I've ate ribs, I gobbled some up at 9pm.

Sleep: my bladder will be the death of me. I peed five times last night. Five.

Milestones: baby girl has settled into a sleep pattern and we have another night owl on our hands. Baby also has a favorite sleep position and really starts packing on the pounds from this point forward. She weighs around 10 ounces and is 6 1/2 inches long.

Girl or boy: Girl girl girl!

Random: I'm either sick or morning sickness is back. It's hard to differentiate between the two. I've been feeling blah towards the end of the night and puked up the abovementioned ribs this morning. As Parker would say, "gos" (gross).

20 weeks now...






20 weeks with Parker. My belly is definitely fuller and rounder this time.











































I'm not the only one who's growing.

Baby girl at 6w.




12 weeks






19 weeks





Here's to feeling better before the jam packed weekend we have planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment