Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Well, this picture could be wordless but I’m going to add words to it ;)

I love this picture. Parker is such a sweet baby. An incredibly demanding baby who knows what she wants and will settle for nothing less (wonder where she gets that from?!) yet still the sweetest thing. She loves being held, so I hold her. She loves being worn, so I wear her. After we are reunited after a day of work and daycare we come home to cuddle and play. When Parker is ready to dream sweet dreams in her big king bed she lets me know by snuggling up to me. It’s such a precious moment and I look forward to it every day. She knows that all is well when in the arms of her mama. It’s the best feeling in the world.



And, let me be honest, I also like this picture because my hair looks awesome. It’s naturally wavey which is just the way I like it. Before I had Parker letting my hair air dry was not an option—it would turn into a greasy mess. Now, I let it air dry at night and I end up with the perfect amount of waves. I try to wake up every day around 5:00am so that I can get ready for the day before Parker wakes up. If this happens, I’m able to fix my hair, apply some makeup, and generally look pretty well put together. If this doesn’t happen, and sometimes it doesn’t because Parker wants me to stay cuddled up, I get up when Parker does and get ready in five minutes. Which means my hair is pulled up, hiding my waves. So hair still down at the end of the day looking good makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment