Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy (early) Mother's Day!

Happy Mother’s Day!

Last Mother’s Day I was enjoying watching my belly move up and down, back and forth. I was busy buying itty bitty baby clothes, getting Parker’s nursery ready, and reading Your Pregnancy: Week by Week to see what was going on with my body and baby. And I was sporting a bit of a baby bump.
































This Mother’s Day I’m watching little Parker move her body up and down, back and forth. I’m still busy buying baby clothes, but they are a bit larger than the newborn sized ones from last year. I now keep a copy of The Baby Book in our living room for quick reference. I miss my baby bump but love having my baby in my arms.

To think how much life has changed in a year is an amazing thing. I loved Parker before she was conceived. I loved her even more when she was in my womb. And when she was born, I can’t even describe in words the love that I felt for her. To think that I lived my entire life up to that point without her seems hard to believe. Every night when Parker stirs to nurse, I cuddle my body up to hers and stare at her for a moment, in awe at what a perfect angel Kris and I created. I truly feel like the luckiest person.

And in honor of the day...some pictures of me and my babe :)

****Disclaimer: I thought it was a great idea to have a photo shoot immediately after a run. I'm aware that I look a hot mess!****



























































































Happy Mother’s Day to all the mama's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment