Saturday, April 2, 2011

Baby Laughs

I promised video footage of Parker laughing and here it is! She thinks that belly eating is the funniest thing :) We bought a video camera a month before Parker's arrival and I'm so glad that we got it! We have a ton of amazing videos of her and it's fun to look back and see how much see has changed. As much as I love my DSLR, there's something about a video camera that captures moments in such a special way.




For some reason the video is uploading blurry but this working mama has to get up bright and early tomorrow (5am as usual, ugh) so no time to try to fix it right now!

Parker is such a daddy's girl. She smiles and giggles a lot for me, but she really turns on the cuteness for Kris!




























































































































In other new, I think that spring is FINALLY approaching! It actually snowed a bit last Sunday but I think that we're supposed to see some 50's and 60's this week! I can't wait to be able to open the windows and get some fresh air in the house, to take Parker on walks around the subdivision, and to get back to running with Parker in tow in the jogging stroller. One thing that Kris and I love about Michigan is the number of trails, parks, and playgrounds in the area. They are seriously everywhere! There's a great park with a playground about a mile away that we're planning on running to with Parker. Kris and I can take a break from our run by playing with her on the swings! I also am looking forward to running on one of Rochester's local trails with Sydney. The trail runs right along a small river and there is a spot where we can let Sydney jump into the river and swim around. Perfect for her on a hot summer day! And of course I'm excited to get Parker all dressed up in her adorable swimsuit, sunglasses, and sunhat and introduce her to a swimming pool! Soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment