Friday, January 16, 2015

25 Weeks Down!

25 down, 15 to go! Crazy to think that I'm a mere two weeks away from 3rd tri.  As much as I love being pregnant (minus the aches and pains that go along with growing a human inside you) I'm also anxiously awaiting the moment where I get to hold our newest addition for the first time.


Bump is getting bigger!

Though here I am pregnant with Teagan at 25 weeks and the bump seems to be much bigger.  I'm at the exact same weight gain with #3 as I was with T so it's not that...Speaking of differences I'm trying to decide: keep up with the blond highlights or go to the original brunette? I've let the highlights go since getting pregnant (as to not birth a child with the same tinted locks) but it's time to go one way or the other. 


Whoooaaaaa belly


How far along: 25 weeks

Weight gain: up 14lbs.  Exact same gain as I was with both Parker and Teagan at this point.  I feel like that's sort of weird. 

Maternity Clothes: I've made it this far in my normal pants, with the assistance of my Belly Band, so I'm hoping to keep things the same going forward.  

Best moment this week: finally deciding on a name!

Movement: constant rolls, kicks, jabs, and for the first time ever I felt the baby hiccuping!  

Food Cravings: I wouldn't call it a craving necessarily but I have been eating a lot of fruit.  Anything is "a lot" compared to the two occasions in the first six months where I let fruit hit my lips.  I have noticed a huge spike in my appetite.  Baby must be gearing up to pack on the pounds. 

Sleep: glorious, wonderful, amazing sleep.  Honestly if I didn't need to get up and do anything I could probably clock in like 15 hours a night.  

Milestones: baby 13 1/2 inches long (holy moly!!) and weighs about 1 1/2lbs.  


Girl or boy: all girl! So looking forward to a house full of little princesses :) 


Random: I'm basically falling to pieces and the simplest tasks, saying walking up a flight of stairs, result in me out of breath.  I'm in the nesting phase and working on getting everything organized, washed, and decorated before our little ones arrival in mere months!


And perhaps the most important of all...it's a three day weekend! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment