Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sisterly Lovin

From the first glance inside the womb...
To the first glance outside.




I only see a hint of anticipation and excitement in her face.


And in her arms.




"I wanna touch baby Teagan"


Us and our girls.  I'm liking the sound of that.




The start of many, many matching outfits.






Moments after Teagan started to cry which caused Parker to wail like none other. I wasn't expecting that reaction.  Since we've been home Parker no longer cries when Teagan does.  Instead, she will sing Teagan songs from her mental playlist along with the corresponding hand movements, caress her, say super cute things like, "it's okay, sitta (sister).  Parker's right here, Teagan," and try to make her happy by sharing her toys.







Oh yeah, and Parker is obsessed, absolutely obsessed, with kissing Teagan.




Casting a spell?

Parker has adjusted remarkably well.  The first thing she asks for when she wakes up is Teagan.  She wants to hold her, give her blankies, be gentle with her--though her and I have different definitions of gentle...we're working on it.  

A little jealousy has sparked in the form of hitting, biting, throwing (don't worry, Teagan has the best bodyguards around so she's safe), and generally turning on the dramatics.  One of my biggest worries during pregnancy coming true. Ugh.  I'm hoping this phase is sort lived.  

The good still way outweighs the bad.  How could it not?







1 comment:

  1. Miss Parker has some super cute pj's. I think I need the adult version. Your girls are precious! I hope the dramatics are short lived too.

    ReplyDelete