Wednesday, September 19, 2012

39 Weeks

Yeppers, still pregnant :)






































39 week bare belly with Teagan...





































...and 39 week bare belly with Parker.  My belly seems a tad bigger this go around and a bit lower but for the most part it's about the same don't you think?

How far along: 39 weeks 1 day.

Total weight gain: 134lbs, up almost 22lbs.

Maternity Clothes: the recently fabulous fall weather has thrown my wardrobe for a loop but I'm making what I have work for now.  I have been buying really cute, comfy clothes to wear after baby is here.

Movement: baby still enjoys squeezing my bladder and kicking my ribs.

Food Cravings: still not very hungry. 

Sleep: I'm back to peeing every couple hours again but other than that I'm out all night.  I actually made it to bed early last night, around 1030pm, and I felt so well rested today.  Though I'm not used to all that sleep so I was up at 6am and couldn't fall back asleep.  Of course that's how it's gotta be.

Milestones: still packing on the pounds and should clock in right around 7lbs at this point

Best moment of the week: my relaxing midwife appointment today. Baby's heart rate was a bit lower than normal so off to 20 minute monitoring I went.  I had a comfy leather recliner, propped my feet up, and watched old episodes of The Office. Heavenly.  No worries, baby's heart rate popped right back up.  Sleeping in was on her agenda this morning so it made her heart rate lower.  I hope she doesn't think that sleeping in is a cause for concern.  I would like to keep that up outside the womb.

Random

-I finally packed my hospital bag.  Yep, a week before my due date.

-My Breast Friend and I are not in fact breast friends.  I didn't see the "do not dry" instructions on the cover until it was too late.  A new cover will be at my doorstep today. And bytheway MBF, it's 2012.  It's either tumble dry low or dry clean.  Do no dry is not an option in this house.
-the master bath is almost done! Weeeee! Tile is down and grouted, the granite counters should be ready tomorrow, a few odds and ends later and it's basically useable again.  We do need to get a quote on a frameless shower door and get that installed in the very near future.  So it will be a showerless bathroom for the next couple weeks but I finally have my soaking tub back in action.
-work seems to have blocked Blogger.  I'm hoping this issue resolves itself during my four month mat leave.
-tomorrow is my last day of work until January.  Um, yay! Snuggle time with my two pumpkins, here I come!
-starting at 40w I will try natural induction methods.  Pineapple core, red raspberry leaf tea. dancing...


...maybe some manual labor....

...and if that doesn't work I'll try summoning the Gods.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacie,when I found your blog and saw your bare belly pics at 39 weeks with PARKER(my name too),I just knew that I had to comment and tell you how AWESOMELY BEAUTIFUL you look!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete