Thursday, August 16, 2012

34 weeks down



How far along: 34 weeks. I seriously can't wrap my mind around the fact that I'm having a baby next month. Next month, people!

Total weight gain: 130lbs, up 18lbs. I might end up right at a total gain of 22lbs just like I was with Parker.

Maternity Clothes: My shirts are slowly becoming belly barring. Not a good look.

Movement: the pokes and jabs have been replaced by loads of slower movements. Space is becoming quite limited in the womb.

Food Cravings: I am baffled how I went my entire life without ever trying Nutella. I had it this past weekend and every single day since.

Sleep: Bed at 11pm-ish. Wake at 130am (every night like clock work) to sobs of "mooooommmmmy." Wake at 430am to more sobs of "mooooommmmmy." 7am comes way to soon every day.

Milestones: baby weighs almost 5lbs and the soft fur that once covered her body is just about gone.

Best moment of the week: hearing that precious baby heartbeat at my midwife appointment yesterday :) And baby is head down!

Random:
-this weekend starts OMGbuyanddoeverything. I have a list a mile long of things to do and buy. BuyBuyBaby will take care of blankets, bottle nipples (I am ecstatic to have Parker feed baby girl a bottle), pacis, etc. I have some headbands to make, thanks to Pinterest, so maybe that will help curb my Etsy addiction. I have a whole lot of decorating to do both in baby girl and Parker's room. I have all the newborn photos I want to take organized and printed out since I'm taking charge of that myself. I did the same with Parker and loved how they turned out. Now with much more photo taking and editing under my belt I can't wait to see the images I end up with.
-I'm on the freezer meal craze. I've been doubling up meals that freeze well so that once baby comes I don't have to think about preparing a meal while trying to keep Parker entertained while nursing baby girl. Parker is still mildly obsessed with my "boops." Nursing should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment