Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Recap



10 weeks to go = breaking out Parker's baby clothes for baby girl number two. Excited doesn't even describe how I feel about putting these adorb outfits to use again. Don't worry about baby being short changed though. Parker and I have a mommy daughter date planned one week from today which will include a lot of clothes buying. The new fall lines are out and I have visions of cutsey matching outfits. I always thought matching outfits were the definition of lame. That is, until I found out I was having another girl.



We got our fair share of lake time all morning and early afternoon on Saturday and Sunday. This brand new playground is what it's all about.



Someone is certainly digging the swing.





The water felt the love too. Little miss was all about it, running and splashing for hours. There must be something a bit more calming about a lake versus an ocean. See her there on the left?



Popsicles for breakfast are A OK in my book.

Honey Yogurt Berry Pops
-1 cup berries (I used strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries)
-2 cups greek yogurt
-1/2 cup honey

Combine, pour in popsicle molds, freeze, enjoy.



Soap beard fun.




"I stuck"



We share carrots in this house.



And baby dolls.



And cookies too. Adapting this recipe will not happen next time. These turned out delish but I must try the real deal.

Now if only I could figure out to have more weekends and less weekdays I'd be all set ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment