Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We kicked Halloween off a few weeks ago by trick or treating at the zoo for Zoo Boo. I somehow forgot my camera (how is that even possible for me??_ but our friend Chareen was able to snap this cute picture of me and the little miss.












Awww.

Today we had my office Halloween party. I was a Geisha or, according to Kris, an old lady with a mom-cut in her bathrobe.









Tomorrow we're going to either the Farmer's Market or the Rochester outdoor shopping center (similar to Easton--ahhhh) for Halloween fun. I'm hoping to make it to the last Farmer's Market of the season but Parker's nap may fall right in the middle of it. We shall see.

Tuesday is actual trick or treating. We'll probably go to a few neighbors and then hand out candy.

I love this time of year :)



HAPPY HALLOWEEN all you ghosts and goblins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment