Monday, March 23, 2015

34 weeks!




Nobel attempt at a picture with my littles.

How far along: 34 1/2 weeks.  That means I should be having a baby in 5 1/2 weeks.  I am so looking forward to having this sweet pea out of the womb and in my arms!

Total weight gain: 133lbs, up 19lbs. My weight has pretty much stayed the same for the past few weeks.  Surprisingly since I’ve embraced the dessert breakfast lifestyle.  Yesterday’s breakfast was a big bowl of strawberry ice cream.  Friday’s breakfast was eggless cookie dough (thanks Pinterest!).   

Maternity Clothes: My go to black work pants have been replaced with black jeggings.  Thick jeggings but still comfortable jeggings.  I may never go back to normal work pants.

Movement: Just recently I’ve noticed the rapid rolls and punches being replaced with much slower twists and turns.  Baby girl has also found out where my ribs are and enjoys cozying up to them.  My ribs don’t share in this enjoyment. 

Food Cravings: Strawberry ice cream.  And more strawberry ice cream.

Sleep: Out in no time somewhere between 9pm and 1030pm.

Milestones: baby weighs almost 5lbs and the soft fur that once covered her body is just about gone.

Best moment of the week: getting all of baby E’s clothes washed, hung up, and her nursery organized.  I love looking into her room and thinking that very soon she will be enjoying it. 

Random:
-Last night I explained to Parker how breastfeeding works.  I received a semi-grossed out look and a comment of breastfeeding being not only funny but ridiculous.  Kids!
-Yesterday I walked down a flight of stairs to the basement and back up.  I ran into Kris on the way back up and he asked if I was okay.  Was I crying? I’m okay and no, I’m not shedding tears.  This is just how I look while performing the simplest of tasks.  Exhausted.  Out of breath.  Weak.  Labor and delivery will be interesting.
-When I tell people how far along I am there’s a 90% chance that they will comment on how small my belly is.  Never did I hear such comments when carrying Parker or Teagan.  So here it is, a comparison of me now and me at 34 weeks with T.  I think my belly does look larger with Teagan.  Weird, right? 





I have my next midwife appointment Wednesday which I’m sure will be uneventful.  But it’s always fun to hear baby’s heartbeat!





No comments:

Post a Comment