Wednesday, February 4, 2015

28 weeks/3rd tri


Well folks, I'm paying for it.  Paying for all those times pregnant with Parker when I commented on how easy it was.  Oh, run three miles?? Sure, why not! Speed walk everywhere? Easy.  Never, ever take elevators?  Obviously.  

Fast forward to our third princess and the pain is REAL.

Yesterday I was pretty confident that I was stabbed in my side with a 7 in santoku knife. Again. And again. And again.  I know Dr. Google is the absolute worst but I went for it anyways.  My symptoms lined up with round ligament pain.  After some texts to friends from 2+ kiddos (because that's when it typically rears it's ugly head) I pretty much diagnosed myself though I will bring this up at my appointment next week. 

I'm all bumped out!

Parker getting ready to kiss my baby belly, as she often does when I say it's hurting me :) 

How far along: 28 weeks

Weight gain: up 15lbs.  I was hoping the weight gain gods would be nice to me this time around too and ::knock on wood:: they are. 

Maternity Clothes: I will need to find a maternity bathing suit for our upcoming getaway to Great Wolf Lodge this month! Nothing like enjoying splashing around while you watch the snow fall outside. 

Best moment this week: feeling so many kicks and jabs all day long :) 

Movement: most often during the night.  Prepping me for the up all nighters. 

Food Cravings: I found it! After countless trips to Target and Kroger, I found it! Philly BACON cream cheese.  Yessssss.  It does not disappoint.  I mix it up with a mashed up avocado and slap it on a plain bagel.  I'm hoping this is not a phase because I want to eat this on the regular.  I'm also really into eating Nutella straight up from the jar.  

Sleep: still out like a rock, up only once to pee. 

Milestones: baby girl can blink her eyes and has eyelashes!


Random: I am very much so looking forward to maternity leave during the summer for many reasons.  It will be easy to get out of the house (no boots, coats, hats, scarves, gloves, snow to worry about), it will be easy to get some exercise, and...


This bad boy will be coming to live with us forever! Ahhhhh, cannot wait.  But more on that later. 




A few morning pics of the girls:
Matching Tinkerbell outfits from Nani and Papi! Parker and Teagan are both SO obsessed with everything T-Bell.

Parker is also obsessed with American Girl Isabelle's colored hair extensions.  

I'm outta here to stuff my face with Nutella!

No comments:

Post a Comment