Saturday, November 24, 2012

Slacker

I am quite the blog slacker as of late.  I just started to add photos of what we've been up to--eating that delish buffalo chicken pizza wrap a la Pinterest, visiting hands on museums, the zoo (in November!), scoring ah.may.zing Black Friday deals in the comfort of my own home via online shopping, day dates with the hubs--when Google tells me I'm out of photo space.  Ummm, help anyone?

I'll be back when I figure this one out. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and scored some major shopping deals.  Now onto peppermint flavored everything, Christmas tree cutting Clark Griswald style (on our agenda for tomorrow), and enough Home Alone and Christmas Vacation until you can't take it anymore. It really is the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment