Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Halloween!

So what if it was 40 degrees and slightly raining and we have a 6 week old and a toddler who refused to wear her costume? It's Halloween and rain or shine you gotta go out and get that candy. It's just what you do. 

It took a little bribery to get the costume on,  hearing "I want candy" on repeat, and a few layers on Teagan but we made it out of the house. 

And now we have a pantry full of sweets that I must consume.  Kit Kats/Almond Joy/Reese Cups/all that peppermint bark I made + losing my motivation to work out thanks to the cold weather = keeping those last 6 pounds on for a while.


Someone painted a pumpkin at school.


Butterfly princess #1 and 2. 


You can see sheer joy in Parker's face. Sydney was having a great time too as she planned her escape route.
Let's not forget all the fun Teagan was having too. 




Maybe they'll like Christmas better?


Doubtful.








"I want candy, I want candy."


Candy coma.




All ready for the Halloween party at school!


We gave pumpkin painting another whirl.  Brave move if I say so myself after last years, err, experience.


Sassy much?






See that paint creeping up her arms? Precisely why I have to stain remove her clothes every single day.  There was a time in my life where I only did laundry every 3 weeks.  That time is not now.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment