Saturday, January 12, 2013

Things I'm Loving

1. 60 degree days in January. In Michigan. Helloooo, global warming.  Why don't you stay a while, k? We like getting bang for our buck out of our zoo pass.

Am I the only one who is flashbacking to Chris Rock in What to Expect? Just missing the hydraulics.




 2. Sophie the Giraffe. Parker's Sophie jumped ship one fateful day on a jog so it was necessary to get Teagan one of her very own. Pretty glad we did.  I'm not the only one who feels this way.







3. Same photoshoot, different babies. 





4. Sophia the First.  Thank you Disney Junior for televising a program that my child with actually watch. Up until this week no show passed Parker's standards unless it was "Sessy Street." Big Bird's voice is enough for me to want to stick forks in my eyes repeatedly so I appreciate the change of scenery. It was quite odd though. I went straight from SATC during nap time to Sophia when Parker woke up.  And honestly? I liked Sophia a wee bit more...

5. Energy bitesNutrigrain bars remade. I could go on forever. I burn calories like made when I nurse so yeah, food has been my friend.

6. Soaking up these lovelies before it's back to the grind on Monday.





2013 is gearing up to be not that shabby of a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment