Monday, January 24, 2011

Brutus the Buckeye

Aunt Lindsey got Parker this Brutus lovie for Christmas but it didn't go over so well at first...Parker started crying as soon as she saw it! I don't know if it was the actual doll that Parker didn't like or if she just wasn't in the mood for it, but we quickly put it away.

Fast-forward to a week later. I showed Brutus to Parker and she was in love. She grabbed onto the blankie part and wouldn't let go. It's now weeks later and she still loves it. The fabric is really soft and she's able to shove it into her mouth--best toy ever in Parker's book!

It's impossible to find anything OSU related in Michigan so we cherish all of her OU and OSU clothes and toys!

Hmmmm...tough decision...should I eat my hand or my blankie...



Blankie won!









No comments:

Post a Comment